About Me

My photo
I Love being an AFRICAN WOMAN. I believe in being the CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD. I love the ARTS. My family= my heart and backbone. I love to LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH OUT LOUD. I believe laughing is the cure for anything (try it, it just may work for you).I also believe life is to short to hold grudges and to remain in the BOX.I would rather be SUCCESSFUL than RICH. Think about that! I am a LEADER and you should be too, and this blog is titled such because I stopped listening to what others told me to do with my life. I started doing what I love to do by following my dreams and now I am a HAPPY AGGIE! I am in control of how each day plays out, which is why it is MY DAY, EVERYDAY! I will be the 'Oprah/Tyra' of Africa.

Friday, April 9, 2010

CHECK OUT THE VIDEOS & HAVE UR SAY.........

Kwabena and Sarah were married for 6 months when Kwabena decided to travel aboard in search of greener pastures for his family. He lived with a Ghanaian family. The length of Kwabena’s immigration process is 3 years and 2 years into the immigration process the husband and wife of the family Kwabena lived with filed for divorce. Now Kwabena is living with the woman and is a father-figure for the couples children. Kwabena didn’t inform Sarah of the couples divorce. She found out about it from her friends and is angry. Sarah wants the Kwabena to come back to Ghana so they can build their life together. Kwabena is conflicted because his immigration process is almost complete. As Kwabena what would you do? Would you go back to Sarah before your process is completed or would you stay and complete your final year? As Sarah what would you do if your husband decides to come home? What would you do if your husband decides to stay?



Blakk Rasta says that some Ghanaian music is losing its Ghanaian content and flavor and beginning to sound like Nigerian music. Do you agree?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your input but do respect the inputs and opinons of others. Negative post are not allowed. Enjoy :)