About Me

My photo
I Love being an AFRICAN WOMAN. I believe in being the CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD. I love the ARTS. My family= my heart and backbone. I love to LIVE, LOVE, and LAUGH OUT LOUD. I believe laughing is the cure for anything (try it, it just may work for you).I also believe life is to short to hold grudges and to remain in the BOX.I would rather be SUCCESSFUL than RICH. Think about that! I am a LEADER and you should be too, and this blog is titled such because I stopped listening to what others told me to do with my life. I started doing what I love to do by following my dreams and now I am a HAPPY AGGIE! I am in control of how each day plays out, which is why it is MY DAY, EVERYDAY! I will be the 'Oprah/Tyra' of Africa.

Monday, April 12, 2010

All WORK and NO PLAY makes AGGIE

So I realize that I made a promise to you and you and you that I would post updates on my trip TUES/THURS/SUN. Well Im down to my final full week and each day is taken. Most of the day I sit in ACCRA traffic trying to get from point A to point B. Today as I was sitting in Monday morning traffic I thought to myself.... I said'," SELF....." and self said, " Hmmm"..... I said," maybe I should give up on this blog. Im finding difficulty trying to express myself in certain ways." Then self said," There are 2 words you mentioned that we never abide by. Those words are 'give' and 'up'."

So after that convo I decided to rather update you once I return back to the states. I will have  few days to myself without any LIGHT OUT interruptions, so thats when I shall give you the 'FILLA' on my visit back home.

Have a beautiful day. DEUCES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please give your input but do respect the inputs and opinons of others. Negative post are not allowed. Enjoy :)